Your Best Foot Forward
- Podiatry is a registered and regulated Health Profession. Health Funds recognise the importance of this service and cover most Podiatry Services.
- The clinic offers a full range of podiatry services for adults, adolescents and children of any age. Our family podiatrists have over twenty years of experience treating children, the elderly and everyone in between.
- Our general podiatry services cover the treatment of common disorders such as callous, corns, warts, ingrown toenails, skin conditions, fungal nails, tinea and cracked heels. We provide general podiatric care for the Department of Veterans Affair’s War Veterans, as well as specialist services for podiatry among the elderly and children, ranging across maintaining mobility in old age, in-toeing, tripping, flat feet, leg pain, and unusual walking or running.
- The Clinic also offers specialist podiatry services such as treatment for diabetes, surgery for ingrown toenails and orthotic therapy. (shoe inserts). Podiatrists play an important role in educating diabetic patients to look after their feet to prevent complications such as infections, peripheral neuropathy and amputations of the lower limb.
- Podiatrists in Australia are educated in local anaesthesia administration and performing minor surgical procedures on toenails. This procedure involves either a partial or complete removal of the nail plate.
- We offer orthotics as custom-made shoe inserts which assist in realigning foot imbalances, to reduce foot pain. Whether you were born with a congenital variation in their foot and leg structure, or have acquired it as a result of disease, talk with our podiatrists about actively controlling your condition with orthotic therapy (shoe inserts).
Get in Touch
(*) field is mandatory